Philosophy and Features
- Trying to be the true successor — Cooperate with existing Common Lisp applications/libraries
- Clean names and clean packages — Symbols are re-considered and re-organized
- CLOS-based functions and MOP — write fast, tune later
- Brought more functional facilities. — Lazyness, etc.
- Aggressive use of reader-macros.
- Regexp literals.
- Hash-table literals.
- String Interpolation (once deleted, but is going to appear again in the other form)
- Includes Gray streams, CLtL2 Environment, etc
- Package local nicknames. (experimental)