The examples are divided into three levels of difficulty. beginner contains very easy examples, starting with Hello World but also containing a few easy algorithms. advanced uses more complicated features of golang. expert contains applications like telnet-clients or http-server (even with SSL).
If you want even more golang examples, you can take a look at my other go repositories at github:
- GolangSortingVisualization visualizes various sorting algorithms on the terminal or as gif
- golang-minigames currently only contains a snake clone
- bbmandelbrot.go calculates a mandelbrot fractal and saves it as png
- golibs contains various Go packages (e.g. math, converter, stack, cli, …)
- cgol.go is conways game of life in Golang
- micromarkdownGo converts markdown to html (via regular expression)
- wikiGo is a wiki software in Go
all of them are published as free and open source software.
If all of this is even not enough for you, you can take a look at the following websites: