Package macaron is a high productive and modular web framework in Go. It takes basic ideology of Martini and extends in advance.
The minimum requirement of Go is 1.3.
- Powerful routing with suburl.
- Flexible routes combinations.
- Unlimited nested group routers.
- Directly integrate with existing services.
- Dynamically change template files at runtime.
- Allow to use in-memory template and static files.
- Easy to plugin/unplugin features with modular design.
- Handy dependency injection powered by inject.
- Better router layer and less reflection make faster speed.