What is McCLIM?
- Mature yet modern CLIM II protocol implementation
- Extensible GUI toolkit for applications
- Sophisticated interface manager for Common Lisp
- Portable between various Common Lisp implementations
- Robust solution for creating end-user applications
- A Guided Tour of CLIM, Common Lisp Interface Manager CLIM overview
- mcclim-devel: discussion, help requests and announcements
- #clim: discussion, help requests and development irc channel on freenode (logs)
- Project’s repository: main project repository and the bug tracker
- CLIM II Specification: specification of the protocol implemented by McCLIM
- McCLIM manual draft: McCLIM manual draft (PDF)
- Drei manual: McCLIM editor substrate documentation (PDF)
- Downloads: various files related to McCLIM.
Some external tutorials for CLIM may be found here: