Requestium adds independent improvements to both Requests and Selenium, and every new feature is lazily evaluated, so its useful even if writing scripts that use only Requests or Selenium.
- Enables switching between a Requests’ Session and a Selenium webdriver while maintaining the current web session.
- Integrates Parsel’s parser into the library, making xpath, css, and regex much cleaner to write.
- Improves Selenium’s handling of dynamically loading elements.
- Makes cookie handling more flexible in Selenium.
- Makes clicking elements in Selenium more reliable.
- Supports Chrome and PhantomJS.