- 2. Anthos (the new name for Cloud Services Platform) is now generally available on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and GKE On-Prem, so you can deploy, run and manage your applications on-premises or in the cloud. Coming soon, we’ll extend that flexibility to third-party clouds like AWS and Azure. And Anthos is launching with the support of more than 30 hardware, software and system integration partners so you can get up and running fast.
- 3. With Anthos Migrate, powered by Velostrata’s migration technology, you can auto-migrate VMs from on-premises or other clouds directly into containers in GKE with minimal effort.
- 4. Anthos Config Management lets you create multi-cluster policies out of the box that set and enforce role-based access controls, resource quotas, and namespaces—all from a single source of truth.
- 5. Cloud Run, our fully managed serverless execution environment, offers serverless agility for containerized apps.
- 6. Cloud Run on GKE brings the serverless developer experience and workload portability to your GKE cluster.
- 7. Knative, the open API and runtime environment, brings a serverless developer experience and workload portability to your existing Kubernetes cluster anywhere.
- 8. We’re also making new investments in our Cloud Functions and App Engine platforms with new second generation runtimes, a new open-sourced Functions Framework, and additional core capabilities, including connectivity to private GCP resources.