Android Architecture Components version 1.0.0 has now been released, this means their API’s are now stable and you should be more comfortable with adopting it in your projects.
What are Android Architecture Components?
Android Architecture components (AAC) are a set of Android libraries that help you structure your application in a way that is robust, testable, and maintainable.
In this post, we are going to discuss how to structure an Android Application’s code for realtime updates using Android Architecture Components. We will be talking specifically about using
LiveData to build an Android application that will be updating in realtime.
Requestium is a python library that merges the power of Requests, Selenium, and Parsel into a single integrated tool for automatizing web actions.
Requestium adds independent improvements to both Requests and Selenium, and every new feature is lazily evaluated, so its useful even if writing scripts that use only Requests or Selenium.
- Enables switching between a Requests’ Session and a Selenium webdriver while maintaining the current web session.
- Integrates Parsel’s parser into the library, making xpath, css, and regex much cleaner to write.
- Improves Selenium’s handling of dynamically loading elements.
- Makes cookie handling more flexible in Selenium.
- Makes clicking elements in Selenium more reliable.
- Supports Chrome and PhantomJS.
Datasets and Estimators are two key TensorFlow features you should use:
- Datasets: The best practice way of creating input pipelines (that is, reading data into your program).
- Estimators: A high-level way to create TensorFlow models. Estimators include pre-made models for common machine learning tasks, but you can also use them to create your own custom models.
There is a struggle today for the heart and minds of Artificial Intelligence. It’s a complex “Game of Thrones” conflict that involves many houses (or tribes) (see: “The Many Tribes of AI”). The two waring factions I focus on today is on the practice Cargo Cult science in the form of Bayesian statistics and in the practice of alchemy in the form of experimental Deep Learning.
For the uninitiated, let’s talk about what Cargo Cult science means. Cargo Cult science is a phrase coined by Richard Feynman to illustrate a practice in science of not working from fundamentally sound first principles. Here is Richard Feynman’s original essay on “Cargo Cult Science”. If you’ve never read it before, it great and refreshing read. I read this in my youth while studying physics. I am unsure if its required reading for physicists, but a majority of physicists are well aware of this concept.