“Talk at CMU describing the experiences that Jane Street has had using OCaml as it’s primary development language…”
- compiler developments; new backends, runtime and architectures.
- practical type system improvements, such as (but not exhaustively) GADTs, first-class modules, generic programming, or dependent types.
- new library or application releases, and their design rationales.
- tool enhancements by commercial consultants.
- prominent industrial uses of OCaml, or deployments in unusual situations…